Friday, March 27, 2020

This is just so hard

Some days the hope just feels more tangiable than others. Today I feel like I’m teetering on a tight rope. Trying to not look down, but giving-in sometimes which sends me careening into a dizzying flailing of trying to center myself again.

We thought we would have Abigaëlle/Eleanor’s passport yesterday. Then we were told it would be picked up this morning. At this point we honestly just don’t know if it was picked up or not, but I am starting to wonder if there are more problems. The other family from our orphanage that is at our same stage received copies of their passports that were picked up. That leads me to believe that Nathan went in today and was able to get theirs but ours wasn’t ready? I just think it would be strange for him to send a copy to that agency and not send a copy to ours if he had it. Of course I am very excited to hear that the other family got their passports. We love those kids and are praying they will be united with their family soon also… Just the fact that we have the same rep makes me think something else may be wrong with El’s passport and it makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment