Thursday, March 19, 2020

A multiple post kind of day

Adrenaline has been my friend and enemy lately. It's propelling me through a lot of things I'm juggling, but sometimes makes me feel like I'm not thinking as clearly.

I found out that one of our immigration documents was expired. I didn't freak out (not totally anyway), which I count as a win. I waited to hear if that's something that's a quick fix...turns out it is. Then I found out that I am the one to update it online, which I was kind of glad because I can control how quickly it's taken care of.

I immediately got online and filled things out, but ran into a field that I couldn't figure out. Finally Chareyl tells me that it's a duplicate field from a prior number I used in the application, so that got entered and done. Whew. Both DS-260 forms are updated, submitted, and copies sent to Chareyl.

Also, I did get a copy of Evelyn Abigaille's passport. Here it is (with private information censored...but I love to see our last name on hers in print):

Praying, praying praying for the other passport and that medical exams are done right away so we can get those lab results underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment