- Our case worker needing to verify birth certificates for all of our children (and adoption decree for Noah).
- A written statement from us including various specifics on discipline tactics we won't use. (For punishment we will not withhold food, require strenuous excercise, use mechanical or chemical restrains...and all sorts of other awful things. Sad they even have to include those things.)
- State that our fire evacuation plan is posted somewhere in our home.
- State that our firearm is located separate from ammunition (duh).
- And verify my brother's income (since he and his wife are designated as guardians of our children should something happen to both Mark and I). Asking your brothers income - that's not awkward.
We just want to get this paper chase done (for now) and actually start the waiting process!! It's been exactly one year and two weeks since we started this paperwork and we just want to get things moving closer to bringing our baby girl home. Such a long wait ahead of us still...