Wednesday, March 13, 2019

We got our preliminary visa appointment!!!

Say whaaaat??! We just got notification by email that we have visa appointments for the girls this Monday!!!

I think that the woman that Chareyl reached out to in D.C. was all over this in order for this to happen so quickly. She's the acting chief for Haiti right now, but is in Washington. She emailed both Chareyl and myself to apologize about the miscommunication regarding the hold on adoptions and assured me that our file would be pushed through quickly. She wasn't kidding! I didn't think the government could get anything done quickly!

Wahooo!

So, now I just need to go process some applications online and make sure everything is in order for the appointments on Monday. I'm so grateful!!!

(Now hopefully this appointment date/time works for the rep at our orphanage who has to attend our behalf...)

No comments:

Post a Comment