Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Happy birthday to you, Mama!

First of all, watch this adorable video:

Now a little background. I took that video 3 months ago on the twins' birthday! I was doing the whole "How old are you?" routine and then my mom and I happened to simultaneously say in a sing-songy voice 'Happy birthday to you' and the girls broke out into this synchronized song of "Happy birthday to you... Manman!" (which is Mama)

I love everything about it from the spontaneity of it, how they didn't skip a bit synchronizing it, to Evelyn's shoulders, to the big finish, and the adorable quick hide behind the couch at the end.

I must have listened to this video 20 times on my birthday yesterday. I wished our girls could have been there to celebrate with me in person, but listening to that adorable song made it somehow feel like they were actually singing it for me on my birthday.

Oh how I miss these girls and can't wait to have them home!

No comments:

Post a Comment