So! As for any updates...
- We were able to figure out the problem with Mark's birth certificates and received those in the mail.
- We were able to get our health insurance company to send a letter of coverage (which one would think I was asking something crazy with how many people I had to go through to get that to happen).
- Both Mark and I had our physicals and got our medical form notarized. We just found out about additional information that we have to provide from our physician on each of their company letterhead, so we'll have to get that.
- I had my "employment" verification notarized (we're waiting on Mark's).
- We received the requested letter from our boys' pediatrician saying they are healthy and free of any communicable diseases.
- And...drumroll...we completed the last of the 7 required online education courses and tests, and received the last of our completion certificates today!
So! For our homestudy to be complete we are basically waiting on Mark's employment verification letter, the letters from our physicians, receipt of 3 more letters of reference, and getting back our FBI background checks!